Zangenberg Analytics is a data driven consultancy with a focus on strategy within IT and technology. We are currently targeting bright and passionate Junior Consultants to join our team and support our growth in the Nordics.
We are a specialized advisory within our field and experts on IT-pricing, -strategy, -M&A and negotiation of complex IT sourcing and software agreements. We are a dedicated group of economists and data scientists – curious to apply our analytical mindset to navigate complex decisions, drive decision-making and make our clients reach their full potential within IT and technology.
Our clients include the largest Scandinavian Private- and Public entities across sectors such as Energy, Healthcare, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Defence, Agriculture, Retail and Manufacturing.
Projects typically invite for interactions with all parts of the organization vertical – from technician to C-level management – and deal with IT projects and -agreements often in the +200 mDKK budget range.
Are you our next Junior Consultant?
As a Junior Consultant, you play a vital role in our projects from day one. During engagements, Juniors are fully integrated into project teams, working with 2-3 Consultants, Project Leads, Principals or Partners. Following our flat hierarchy, you are invited to take on a high level of responsibility early in your career and continue to grow professionally as your skillset develops.
At Zangenberg Analytics, we believe in our people and invest in long-term career opportunities. This means that you will join an open and supportive culture, where you will be guided and trained actively during projects in collaboration with the project team.
All projects are different, but most engagements will include some element of:
- Identifying the primary challenges in collaboration with the Client, and proposing the main analyses needed
- Coordinating data collection and analyzing data via Excel, PowerBI and proprietary Python-based tools developed in-house
- Engaging in problem solving, combining data analysis with technological input and knowledge on the client’s business strategy
- Participating in workshops with stakeholders across the client organization, including technicians, controllers, procurement, and senior management
- Discussing the findings, such as the commercial impact of an analysis identifying a target price and strategic optimization levers
- Creating a storyline, presenting results and recommendations
In all engagements, we work across the fields of Economics and Computer Science, leveraging our different areas of expertise and developing in-house tools used in the strategy projects.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Economics or Business Administration, with strong academic records
- You are an eager problem solver, driven to combine data analysis, research, industry- and technology-specific knowledge to solve our clients’ problems
- You have a strong analytic sense, and the ability to communicate complex problems, relying on data and business logic
- You thrive when working collaboratively with people from different academic backgrounds
- You are eager to take on responsibility and initiate solutions independently
- You have an interest in strategy and technology
- You are a team-player with a positive attitude, motivated to contribute and add to our culture of young and enthusiastic talents
Prior knowledge of IT is not a requirement – but the courage to take on a steep learning curve is a must. There are no routine or repetitive tasks, so you must be comfortable in an environment with continually new challenges.
We are a small and growing company, giving you the opportunity to influence our expansion in the Nordics. We expect you to step up and participate in developing our company from day one. In return, we promise you the opportunity to make an impact on the Nordic IT market, alongside an entire organization backing your professional development.
Expect ~20 hours/week, but with high flexibility – especially around University deadlines.
Feel free to reach out to any of our Junior Consultants if you have questions about what to expect from the position.
Applicants must be fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
To apply, please submit a cover letter of maximum 2 pages, a grade transcript and a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 11th.