Are you our next Junior Consultant?
As a Junior Consultant, you play a vital role in our projects from day one. During engagements, Juniors are fully integrated into project teams, working with 2-3 Team Members, Project Leads, or Partners. Following our flat hierarchy, you are invited to take on a high level of responsibility early in your career and continue to grow professionally as your skillset develops.
During projects, you will be guided and trained actively when performing tasks in collaboration with others. At Zangenberg Analytics, we strive towards an open and supportive culture – and you will receive informal feedback and evaluation from your colleagues to support your professional development.
All projects are different, but most engagements will include some element of:
- Identifying the primary challenges in collaboration with the Client, and proposing the main analyses needed
- Coordinating data collection and analyzing data via Excel, PowerBI and proprietary Python-based tools developed in-house
- Participating in workshops with stakeholders across the client organization, including technicians, controllers, procurement, and senior management
- Discussing the findings, such as the commercial impact of an analysis identifying a target price and strategic optimization levers
- Creating a storyline, presenting results and recommendations
In all engagements, we work across the fields of Economics and Computer Science, leveraging our different areas of expertise and developing in-house tools used in the strategy projects.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Economics or Business Administration, with strong academic records
- You have a strong analytic sense, and the ability to communicate complex problems, relying on data and business logic
- You thrive when working collaboratively with people from different academic backgrounds
- You have a strong personality, and you are eager to take on responsibility and initiate solutions independently
- You have an interest in strategy and technology – driven to leave an impact on the finances of the Nordic IT market
- You are a team-player with a positive attitude, motivated to contribute and add to our culture of young and enthusiastic talents
Prior knowledge of IT is not a requirement – but the courage to take on a steep learning curve is a must. There are no routine or repetitive tasks, so you must be comfortable in an environment with continually new challenges, where the solution often requires an interest and a proactive approach to acquiring new knowledge.
We are a small and growing company, giving you the opportunity to influence our expansion in the Nordics. We expect you to step up and participate in developing our company from day one. In return, we promise you the opportunity to make an impact on the Nordic IT market, alongside an entire organization backing your professional development.
Expect ~20 hours/week, but with high flexibility – especially around University deadlines.
Feel free to reach out to any of our Junior Consultants if you have questions about what to expect from the position.
Applicants must be fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
To apply, please submit a cover letter of maximum 2 pages, a grade transcript and a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1st.