SAP S/4 HANA – All you need to know to put a successful strategy in place
Zangenberg Analytics is hosting a one-and-a-half-hour webinar on how to best manage your SAP-contracts and enable optimization – join this course and gain new insights.
SAP licensing costs remain a substantial part of the IT budget for Nordic companies. The new cloud options can provide your organization with a number of benefits, but be aware that everything becomes significantly more complicated – especially financial considerations.
During this webinar the leading software licensing experts in the Nordic region will provide you with a thorough overview of how you as a customer can gain control of your SAP S/4 HANA migration and how this should be reflected in your negotiation with SAP. Zangenberg Analytics has assisted several of the largest Nordic private companies and public organizations in managing the SAP portfolio as well as mitigate compliance requirements and negotiations with SAP. In this presentation we will alternate between presentation of methods, data and specific cases.
During the webinar the following topics will be addressed:
- SAP S/4 HANA delivery models Pros/Cons: Presentation of the most popular SAP S/4HANA delivery models (BYOL, HEC, HANA private cloud, HANA public cloud)
- The difference in SAP S/4 HANA Contract Paradigm and the SAP Business Suite Licensing.
- The SAP S/4 HANA paradigm contains a number of pitfalls for old SAP Customers, where indirect/digital access rights are diluted unless you are very aware of this and act accordingly when converting your licenses to HANA.
- Implicit in the HANA User Model is a break away from the classic Licensing Model and the new licensing types do not directly replace the old models which may lead to a greater risk of escalating costs for most SAP Users.
- Indirect/Digital Access Protection clauses: How do you best migrate Indirect/Digital Access to a new SAP S/4 HANA contract and get an overview of the requirements behind converting Digital Access to the new framework.
- HANA Operations Costs: A deep dive into trends and cases surrounding HANA Operations and the opportunities for Optimization.
- The Vendor Landscape for HANA Operations, Maintenance, and Development. What are the implications of the emergence of big German vendors in the Nordics e.g. Allgeier, T-Systems and Hardware Providers of HANA Managed Services and who remains the primary incumbents in the Nordic SAP ITO market.
- SAP S/4 HANA Converter: Zangenberg Analytics will present the special HANA-conversion framework from SAP. We are focusing on the migration and conversion credit programmes and Cloud Extension Policies, which simplifies the use of Shelfware Licenses when buying HANA Products, but also co-financing options that most clients are unaware of.
- SAP Negotiation Strategy with regards to HANA: How do you best prepare for your SAP Negotiations when HANA is on the Agenda? We will present the most important elements, which are central points of the contract and recommend a certain structure that will set you up for success when negotiating with SAP.
- HANA Cases covering: Financial Services, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing and Chemicals.
The webinar is presented by Frederik Bastkær Christensen, Partner and Managing Director.
This webinar will be running on March 9th 2021 from 2pm to 3:30pm (CET). Please register HERE – you will receive a Teams link on the day of the webinar.