Planning for the Cloud Journey?
How to avoid the costly mistakes – getting the plan and business case right
Part 1: Optimizing your Journey to Cloud, by Frederik Bastkær Christensen from Zangenberg Analytics
- What is needed to cost-efficiently move to the Cloud?
- What is the optimization potential from moving to AWS, Azure or Google for IaaS and PaaS services?
- How to mitigate the budgeting and management challenges facing organizations adopting cloud?
- Learnings from structuring the governance surrounding the largest Nordic IaaS and PaaS adopters
- How to predict the Cloud costs for moving existing or new applications to a IaaS or PaaS environment
- Do’s and don’ts when adopting IoT, Data lakes, Kubernetes, Apps and DBaaS in Azure and AWSCloud checklist and governance input for getting started on a more managed Cloud adoption journey
Part 2: Cloud optimization, by Steven Thomas from SMT Data
– A safety guide to your cloud journey and Cloud Optimization
- The case for cloud optimization: Why can costs get out of hand in the cloud?
- Cloud providers’ reporting versus what you really need to know
- The pitfalls of cloud capacity management
- Getting in control
- Understanding the costs in technical terms
- Understanding the costs in business terms
- Making it happen
The webcast will be initiated with a presentation in English followed by an interactive Q&A session. As a participant you are required to register in advance. We are making use of Microsoft Teams.
This webcast will be running on October 27th 2020 from 09:00 to 10:30 am (CET). Please register by sending an email to email@example.com stating you wish to participate. You will subsequently receive an invitation with a weblink.